Hummingbird

17.1.14

wearing: THE EDITOR'S MARKET top & skirt | STACCATO boots | VINTAGE bag | EBAY sunglasses

I had a quick stopover in Singapore before going to Jakarta. My shopping highlight had to be The Editor's Market, where everything is fashionable and desirable, which can only lead to one thing. That is me hyperventilating as I enter the store and needing a trolley for a mountain of clothes to try on. 

I saw a shirt that is nearly identical to the one I'm wearing, in Zara, but with thicker material and higher price. So if any of you guys are not in Singapore and would like to purchase it, just go to Zara, pretty sure they're now on Sale. Or simply go to their website. At first I thought the shirt had some kind of abstract pattern, until my sister mentioned that she wanted to buy "the same hummingbird shirt". I felt silly.
I've been really loving the leather look, especially having double or even triple leather/pleather in my outfit at once. I chose this pleated skirt and a pair of ankle boots. The thing I love most about this skirt is that it's simple yet edgy. It easily fits into my staple wardrobe since it's black, hence easy to pair it with anything. However at the same time it has an interesting texture and silhouette from the pleats.

xoxo, ET

12 comments

  1. I love your skirt! ♥
    http://smileewithus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!
    I adore your shoes and bag <3


    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh The Editor's Market sounds like the perfect place to shop in, both the skirt and shirt are fab, this look is right up my alley! Loving the booties, you look so chic and edgy!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt <3

    fashionpuddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt and shoes a lot <3

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute shirt and love those heels :)

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hairstyle looks so good on you!! x3
    the outfit looks simple yet cute! love the top :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for visiting my blog :) I love your chic outfit and the very nice background. Btw kamu skolah di Melbourne? I live in Syd!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shoes and the bag are amazing, the red lips look gorgeous, pretty!
    check out my blog
    www.clothedproverbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely skirt! Fabulous look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit throughout the entire blog! i'm loving it

    please do check my blog out!(: www.thebisqueellephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It