Pastel Head to Toe

11.9.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IMG_7406 IMG_7399-1 IMG_7407 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: jacket TOPSHOP | top ASOS | cardigan DOTTI | bottoms H&M | ring YSL and ASSORTED | bracelets FRENCHTOASTbyET

Just before i decided what to wear, i took a peep outside the window and saw these white cherry-blossoms look-a-like against the bright blue sky and i was inspired to finally try out pastel head to toe. I also mixed different texture such as floral lace with tweed-like material and jelly shoes. I felt like a fairy-floss or some sort of sweets when wearing this.

I am loving this scalloped hem jacket that I purchased from Topshop in Singapore last winter holiday, it goes perfect with everything. I feel so polished wearing this. The jacket is sold out on the website, not sure on the actual stores, but here is a similar style from ASOS in pink. I'm not a big fan of the colour yellow in general, but it's gradually growing on me. It started off as a love affair with yellow mustard for the winter and now yellow pastel for summer and spring. It's good that my colour palette has expanded. I used to just pick nude creamy colours, black, red, pink... I never expected for yellow and green (explained in this post) to enter my wardrobe. Welcome!

First day back at uni after 5 weeks of clinical placements and I was welcomed by warmer weather. I was lying on the grass in the sun. It felt amazing. I'm in love with spring already!

xoxo, ET



23 comments

  1. Such a adorable outfit! Couldn't get over your scallop blazer! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg love your blazer! great combination<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pictures! and i love the bracelets <3

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like your blazer!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute blazer!

    great blog, now following you on google friend connect, please follow back? :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though it's far from my style, I've got to say that blazer is amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love those top so chic... btw thanks for dropping by on my babe, do you mind following each other?

    http://sasavalencia.blogspot.com/

    Love, sasa Dress Me Up

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing blog, dear! Love it! You have a new follower! Hope you'll do the same!
    Thank you!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks so pretty~ and you too dear^^
    I like the touch of soft pastel colours here, topped with your sunnies :)
    so glad spring is back! x

    - Catherine.

    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun look! The scalloped jacket is incredible!
    You have a very nice blog, if you have time come by on mine?

    Hope to see you soon,
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi lovely, thank you so much for your comment!
    I love your style!!! beautiful photos!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a wonderful weekend! and my G+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! I love your jacket.
    I'm observer, I invite you to my blog:
    agatillaa.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Agata

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the uniqueness of this jacket! I've never seen a scalloped jacket before but it's so cute! ^^
    I think the yellow is a perfect colour for this jacket and it matches well with your pastel purples.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wow!! I love ur outfit i love everything!!! u r GREAT!! Thnx to stop by ma blog sweety!
    U welcome! I follow u! <3
    fofosfashion.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow this is amazing! You look great and the flowers are wonderful! Nice styling and your hair: WOW! :] Thank you for your lovely comment! Feel free to check out my latest post which will be up soon!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice post!!!!:):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your shoots are really amazing! love your layering skills! inspired me much

    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. pretty outfit! you look so adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It